Privacy & Terms
Manpower Group understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain personal information, and we understand that we have a responsibility to protect it. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
When you create a Manpower Group account and/or apply for a job, we ask for personal information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information;
- Your country of residence.
- Information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles.
- Your work experience and compensation.
- Your skills and abilities, including language proficiencies.
- Your education, including degrees held and institutions attended.
- Your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking.
- The names and contact information for those you refer under our Tell A Friend Program.
You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae, which will provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
- To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you.
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer.
You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. . However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we will not be able to provide you with an account or t be able to use our internet applications that facilitate job placement.
We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
Welcome To P2P Manpower
Incepted in 2005 we, P2P Manpower Management Private Ltd", are counted amongst the leading service providers in India. We have been counted amongst the leading service providers in the Canteen Service, Security Services and Manpower Solutions segments in India. We work with a focus on vigilance, transparency, quality and excellence. We have molded ourselves to customize our offerings to suit the varied needs of our clients. Backed by 11 years of committed service, we have constantly upgraded our services and have been rewarded in the form confidence and appreciation from our esteemed customers.